|Degree awarded : Master||Location : VALENCE||
Available as :
|Tuition fees : € 3770 / € 243*|
|Duration : 1 year|
For more information, please click here.
- ID Document
- Your resume and a motivation letter
- Two recommendation letters
- Your academic records (scan of your last diploma obtained, transcripts of the two previous academic year and of the present academic year)
The totality of the owed registration fees is not necessarily to be paid at the start of the academic year : an instalment plan of payment may be set up. From the receipt of a positive answer to her/his application, the student will be encouraged to set up a file to ask for an exemption based on social criteria ; an e-mail will specify the terms to set up this exemption file. This exemption may be partial or total.
In addition, the accepted students will receive information about the various scholarships opened to the students of Grenoble INP.
International exchange students are allowed to follow this master program, in the limit of the 16 places available.
For more details please click here
- You can apply for these scholarship programs during completion of your application file for Mistre.
- We will submit your application for you to IDEX or Grenoble INP Foundation scholarship program. The best candidates will be selected according to their academic results.
Examples of job opportunities:
Example of thematics:
Date of update December 20, 2019