Number of hours
- Lectures 18.0
- Projects -
- Tutorials 15.0
- Internship -
- Laboratory works 18.0
- Written tests -
The purpose of this course is to acquire all the skills in analog electronics that will be required in your curriculum. This course will help to harmonize the general knowledge of electricity for new students of diverse origins.
- Foreword: electricity and its applications
- General laws of electricity in continuous basis
- Linear Circuits in sinusoidal basis
- The diodes
- The commutation transistors
Mathematics: trigonometry, solving systems of linear equations, the usual functions, derivatives, integrals, complex numbers, first order differential equations.
CC = Continuous assesment
E1 = Exam with a duration of 1:30.
TP = Practical work average.
The final exam will be with non-alphanumeric calculator and no document
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - First cycle - Semester 1
Course ID : 1AMPH111
The course is attached to the following structures:
You can find this course among all other courses.
- Blot, J., "Electronique linéaire", Dunod, 1993.
- Granjon, Y., "Exercices sur les circuits électriques", Masson, 1997.
- Grossetête, C., "Electronique", Ellipses, 1998.
- Lumbroso, H., "Problèmes résolus sur les circuits électriques", Dunod, 1993.
- Milsant, F., "Electricité générale - Electronique de base", Ellipses, 1998.