Number of hours
- Lectures 9.0
- Projects -
- Tutorials -
- Internship -
- Laboratory works 9.0
- Written tests -
Students should be able, during an embedded software development project:
- To analyze the functional and non-functional requirements
- To elaborate a functional specification
- To design a software architecture based on adequate models
- To carry out test activities
- To choose an appropriate life-cycle for the development process
- To estimate the effort and duration of the different development stages.
Software requirements, requirements specification document.
Software processes ans lifecycles, stages and activities.
Introduction to UML (class diagrams, object diagrams, use cases, sequence diagrams, state diagrams...)
Transition from a UML model to a Java implementation.
Database modeling and implementation.
Basic programming skills.
The course exists in the following branches:
- Curriculum - EIS (Apprenticeship) - App - Semester 8